Posting Date: June 29th, 2018
Where it’s located: Church of Living Water, 1615 Chambers Street SE Olympia WA
Work Hours: Sunday-Thursday with variable hours depending on needs.
Ready to use your God-given abilities to grow the Kingdom? Do you love to keep things working, organized and moving forward? Then we just may need your talents at Living Water! Apply today.
Description: Living Water in Olympia, WA is seeking a talented and experienced Technical Director to join our team.
Manage the various technical requirements of the ministries of Living Water. This includes all audio, video, lighting, computer & network systems that Living Water staff & volunteers utilize. You will also recruit, train and care for a large volunteer team that runs services and events in different venues at multiple campuses at the same time. You will also manage the IT & Technical assistant, a full-time employee. In addition you will oversee the production of all weekend gatherings, conferences, special services, events and Christmas/Easter experiences. You will also get to lead our stage designs and builds throughout the year.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets etc)
- Customer Service Experience
- Worked as part of a large team
- Experience working in a church environment (Prefered)
- Expert knowledge in Audio/Digital Audio Consoles, Video, Production Lighting
- Basic knowledge of Apple Products & network systems
- Ability to design and build stage sets (Prefered)
- Budget management
- Experience recruiting, training and leading volunteers
- Live production experience
- Planning Center Online expert (Prefered)
- Propresenter 6 expert (prefered)
- Basic carpentry Skills (prefered)
- Has served as a technical director for a minimum of 2 years (or equivalent experience)
- High School Graduate
- College or Technical education preferred
Who We Are:
Living Water is a thriving church located in Olympia, Washington with an average weekend service attendance of 2,000 people. Living Water was established over 80 years ago and has a rich history of making an impact in the lives of people throughout Olympia and Thurston County.
Our church is passionate about making disciples who make disciples.
- WE MAKE SPACE – to encounter and respond to the Holy Spirit.
- WE VALUE FAMILY – so that marriages and children flourish.
- WE SERVE THE BIG C CHURCH – to exponentially advance the mission of God.
- WE LIVE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY – so the life and light of Jesus impacts every part of us.
- WE HONOR THE INDIVIDUAL – to empower each member of the body of Christ.
Extra Credit For:
- Great people skills
- Ability to communicate in small and large groups
- Ability to problem solve under pressure
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and change plans suddenly
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at once
- Ability to handle constant interruptions in daily workflow
- Strong desire to be a part of a team
- An incredible work environment
- Joining a highly motivated and passionate team
- Flexible work schedules
- Great career and spiritual development opportunities