EASTER AT LIVING WATER
EASTER SERVICE TIMES
Friday, April 14th
Good Friday Experience – 7pm
Saturday, April 15th
Easter Service – 5pm & 7pm
Sunday, April 16th
Easter Service – 9am, 11am & 1pm
PERFECT FOR FAMILIES
We’ve designed age specific services that will engage and entertain your child! They’ll sing, play games and learn about Jesus, the true meaning of Easter. If you have a child from birth to 5th grade, just follow the signs to “Children’s Check In” and we’ll help guide you through the process.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A welcome, festive environment for the whole family.
- Free coffee & cocoa, feel free to drink in the auditorium, we don’t mind.
- Nursery and childcare for children birth through 5th grade.
- The service will last about 6o minutes.
- Live music and drama, featuring soloists and band.
- Our main auditorium will feature theatrical lights and sound.
- We’ll sing songs you may be familiar with, we encourage you to participate and sing along.
- We will give our church family the opportunity to participate in giving financially to the church as we do every time we gather. Feel no obligation to give, but if you desire too, we welcome you to join in. For more information on giving to Living Water, click here.
- You’ll hear from our Lead Pastor, Jon Cobler, a timely Easter message that will challenge, inspire and remind you of the true meaning of Easter.
- At the end of each of our Easter services we will be celebrating people who’ve chosen to be water baptized. For more information on water baptism, or to sign up to be baptized this easter, click here.
GET BAPTIZED THIS EASTER
The Bible is clear that Jesus did everything necessary for us to be in right relationship with God and we can do nothing to contribute to our salvation. Baptism, however, is an important next step of obedience to Jesus and show others our choice to follow Him.
We are following Jesus’ example and doing what He asks when we are baptized.
Three things happened when Jesus was baptized.
- He declared His faith to others.
- He received an impartation of the Holy Spirit.
- He was affirmed as God’s Son.
The same is true for any one being baptized today.
- Baptism is making a statement to others that Jesus is your Lord.
- Baptism is a spiritual experience, reflecting the death and resurrection of Jesus as you are lowered into the water and then raised back up, coming out of the water “new”.
- God always blesses obedience and is pleased with your willingness to show your faith in Him as His son or daughter.
We encourage every believer to make a decision and be baptized as a step in their faith journey. We want you to receive all God has for you!
Click below to let us know of your interest in being baptized.