CHRISTMAS AT LIVING WATER
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES
Friday, December 22nd
Candlelight Service – 6:30pm
Saturday, December 23th
Candlelight Service – 5pm & 7pm
Sunday, December 24th
Candlelight Service – 8:15am, 10:00am & 11:45am
COUNTDOWN TO FIRST SERVICE
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A welcome, festive environment for the whole family.
- Free coffee & cocoa, feel free to drink in the auditorium, we don’t mind.
- Nursery and childcare for children birth through 5th grade.
- The service will last about 6o minutes.
- Live music, featuring soloists, small ensembles and band.
- Our main auditorium will feature theatrical lights and sound.
- We’ll sing songs you may be familiar with, we encourage you to participate and sing along.
- We will give our church family the opportunity to participate in giving financially to the church as we do every time we gather. Feel no obligation to give, but if you desire too, we welcome you to join in. For more information on giving to Living Water, click here.
- You’ll hear from our Lead Pastor, Jon Cobler, a timely Christmas message that will challenge, inspire and remind you of the true meaning of Christmas.
- The message will end with one of our favorite traditions, a candle lighting ceremony. The auditorium will transform from darkness to light as candles light across the room.